It is ~ Chicken with Aromatic Vegetables, Apples,
Gruyère Cheese and Wild Rice
nestled so deliciously in our Flaky Pie Dough.
The price is $35, paid in advance.
there is a limit to our pie production so don’t wait until its too late
The Pie is 9 inches in diameter and already cooked,
you just need to heat them up in a 350 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes
until hot and serve.
Serves 8 – 10, people depending on the size of your appetite.
Place your orders now until noon on Monday November 25th.
Pick up your pie between 5pm – 9pm on Wednesday, November 27th.
To Order You May:
*Come on by in person during our business hours, order, pay and then get ready to pick up your pie on November 27th
*Call us on the phone during business hours, or leave a message and we will call you back. Provide us with your contact and payment information and then plan your spot on the table for its arrival.
*Order On-line ~ Same fancy footwork from last time. We retrofitted our
On-Line Gift Cert Ordering (which is processed securely through our Chezpron Shopify site).
If you want to Order On-Line please read the following information:
1) from our website www.chez-pascal.com and choose the option to purchase
a Chez Pascal Gift Card.
2) In the ‘amount’ field, choose the very last entry of $35.
3) Select the Quantity. (how many you would like)
4) In the ‘Mail Gift Certificate to:’ field choose ‘Someone Else’
5) In the ‘From’ and ‘To’ fields just write Pie
6) Fill in the Address Info, you have to but know it won’t be delivered to you in the mail.
7) Proceed to Check out and fill in your contact info and credit card info from there.
8) We will then contact you via email, or phone, with a confirmation and other information.
P.S. Check out our Little Wurst Marketplace (see below) for relishes,
hot dogs, sausages and more!
P.S.S. Something else that will make your dinner table shine,
you showing up in a Chezpron!
HOLIDAY CRAFT SHOW
Chez Pascal & The Wurst Kitchen
Holiday Craft Show!
Sunday, November 24th
11:00am – 3:00pm
On this day the restaurant is transformed into a strolling shopping market. Shop for handmade gifts created by local artists. Take a chance on a raffle basket filled with wonderful treasures.
Have lunch from the delicious Wurst Kitchen, and to make shopping easier– the bar will be open!
Check out the Facebook Event Page for a preview of the Artists