The Wurst Kitchen
serving at night monday – thursday from 5:30pm-9:00pm
*friday-saturday from 5:30pm-10:00pm
NOTE: Starting in October 2016 The Wurst Kitchen will NOT be open on MONDAYS
Due to the Kitchen’s small size at NIGHT reservations for the Wurst Kitchen
can only be made for our first seating at 5:30/6:00pm.
After that please call, or stop by, and we will be happy to let you know if there is space,
how long the wait might be, or if there is space and you are very close we might be able to hold a stool for you.
serving lunch tuesday – saturday from 11:30am-2:30pm
at lunchtime, just come on by, no reservations are taken
Our HOUSE MADE SAUSAGES and HOT DOGS are for sale at RETAIL!
selection changes, please call the restaurant for todays selection.
$12 for a package of 6 hot dogs
$10 for a package of 4 sausages
LUNCHTIME take away available at our walk up
Wurst Window. seating available outside (weather permitting)
or inside at the Wurst Kitchen.
the lunch menu features our house made hot dogs, sausages & sandwiches.
beer & wine available and a fun, delicious experience always present.
At NIGHT our sausages are served outside of the bun on lovely wooden boards accompanied by our condiments. You can also get small plates of various changing delicious ideas. It is a great place to come for a quick bite or more.
WURST WINDOW also offers NIGHTLY specials out the Window.
Walk up, order and out the window it comes.
An example of our WURST WINDOW Night Special:
Housemade Frankfurter (hot dog) or Chorizo Sausage
The Wurst Kitchen is a true creation of family, friends and sausages!
The New Layout
- two dueces and two four tops, with merging potential
- cozy and intimate
- and a four stool Wurst Bar, c’est tout!
The Night Menu
our housemade sausages of course! All served outside of the bun at night
sample night menu
sausages sample menu $9.50
- knackwurst ~ sauerkraut & dijon
- smoked hot link ~ potatoes, kale & aïoli
- weisswurst ~ curried onion sauce & grainy mustard
- chorizo ~ egg salad, sweet pepper relish, hot sauce
small plates sample menu
- baked spaetzle with corn, zucchini, sausage, béchamel, herb bread crumbs $13
- summer greens with radishes, beets, blue cheese, honey vinaigrette $7
- baked spaetzle with turnips, sausage, béchamel & herb bread crumbs $14
- bacon wrapped pork meatloaf sandwich with coleslaw & spicy tomato compote $10
- pork butt pastrami sandwich with sauerkraut, swiss & dijon $10
- braised chicken turnover with creamy corn $14
- house made hot dog $4.25 with kraut $4.75
sides sample menu
- tomatoes with basil pistou $5.00
- cucumbers with feta & creamy herb dressing $4.50
- warm sliced bread $1.50
given the size of the Wurst Kitchen, the Wurst Menu is ONLY available in the Wurst Kitchen AND at our regular dining room bar. The Wurst Menu is NOT available in the dining rooms. Likewise, the Chez Pascal menu is not available in the Wurst Kitchen.
Due to the Kitchen’s small size at NIGHT reservations for the Wurst Kitchen can only be made for our first seating at 5:30/6:00pm. After that please call, or stop by, and we will be happy to let you know if there is space, how long the wait might be, or if there is space and you are very close we might be able to hold a stool for you.